Saturday, March 3, 2012
Weight check
Chris and I gave in and ordered an infant scale online so we could stop worrying about whether or not Christopher was gaining weight or not. What a relief! We weighed him on Thursday and he is 10 lbs! No wonder I am not getting any sleep and he wants to eat all the time, he is a growing boy! :) We have increased his enzymes to 1 and 1/2 capsules which isn't the easiest thing in the world to manage, but it could always be worse. It all goes hand in hand, growing and eating more, the more enzymes he will need. All I can say is thank goodness we don't have to use cloth diapers. Our next trip to Chapel Hill is March 13th and our list of questions is growing. The nice thing is how understanding and caring his team of doctors and nurses are, they don't care how many times I call with questions or concerns, they are just wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.