Monday, November 21, 2011

Dr Appointment last week

I had my two week check up last Tuesday and didn't really get to see Christopher very well.  In the two weeks between appointments he flipped around and was head down and facing my spine.  No cute facial shots, all I got to see was the back of his head.  LOL  The ultrasound tech and Dr felt like his bowel did not look as echogenic as it had on the prior ultrasound.  I think that is a good thing, doesn't mean we are totally in the clear, but definitely a better result than his bowel being in worse shape.  They want me to come back in another 2 weeks which will be Dec. 1st, hard to believe!  Nothing else really to report, so keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming!!!  Will check back after my next appointment and will hopefully have some new pictures to show off.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.